Way to mimic what this page does?

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Thu Aug 5 23:20:34 EDT 2004

On Aug 5, 2004, at 11:00 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> Maybe IE also allows cookie management by AppleScript.  Well, I said
> maybe.

Speaking of AppleScript, I've gotta say, since Scott Rossi posted his
UberCool iTunes stack, I've been going nuts with AppleScript and Rev.
I've never been able to decipher Xcode and AppleScript studio, but the
combination of Late Night Software's "Script Debugger" and Revolution
are quite a power team for elegant control of your Mac, and letting Rev
control all of your applications as though they were one big app.

Incidentally, "Script Debugger" wins my all-time best script editor
award. If RunRev wants to improve the script editing and debugging
interface in Revolution, they should examine that tool. Closely.
(Please. ;-)
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.