New Version of Rev.... Executables

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Aug 5 20:23:27 EDT 2004

Hi Andrew,

The only time I have had a Mac standalone refuse to run was under OS X,
when I had copied the file and it's permissions had got messed up. It
would bounce once in the dock and then disappear. Did you compress the
file before uploading it? Does the person who downloaded it have admin
access (although I'm not sure if this would make any difference).

Can't help with the Windows version.

Sarah