Error message "Object: value is not a boolean (true or false)"

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Aug 5 12:06:57 EDT 2004

On Aug 5, 2004, at 3:09 AM, Terry Vogelaar wrote:

> I get an error message "Object: value is not a boolean (true or
> false)" when calling a custom handler.

> Any suggestions?

Check it in the beta.

If it does not work, Bugzilla right away.  A few weird error messages
were fixed for the beta but some are still there.  I almost always get
a weird message every time I click apply the first time after editing.
In my case, it seems to be something left over from other things going
on.

I don't have a workaround.  You might try a 'try' and if there is an
error try it again.

Oh.  I know you said the problem is also in the dev env, but some
things don't work in startup.

Dar Scott