[ANN] vector to pdf

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Aug 5 10:46:34 EDT 2004

>> Let me know if I can assist with testing or
>> providing sample PDF
>> files created with various programs.
>
> Of course, if you could save these same set of vectors
> graphics as pdf from other applications, like
> ghostscript, corel, indesign, open office, etc...,
> you could compress all of them and send to my mail
> for inspection.

Alejandro,

I do not have the applications mentioned above, but I just tested your
"vector2pdf.pdf" in the graphics software we use. It is called PackEdge by
Esko Graphics.

http://www.esko-graphics.com

I imported "vector2pdf.pdf", and PackEdge converted the color pallette
from RGB to CMYK because this program is designed for commercial printing.
Then I exported the file out as "pdf2PackEdge2pdf.pdf". When both files
are viewed in Acrobat Reader 6, the size, position, and layering of
objects is retained. The colors display differently because of the RGB to
CMYK conversion though. Over all, it worked great!

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>