Error message "Object: value is not a boolean (true or false)"

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Thu Aug 5 05:09:29 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I have a weird problem I can't solve.
I get an error message "Object: value is not a boolean (true or false)"
when calling a custom handler. The handler doesn't expect a boolean
value; in fact it never arrives at the handler code, because the error
occurs in the call. But the call works fine in the message box.

A brief description where it occurs:
I have made an application with two stacks. The first is a
login/password stack. The second contains the rest of the interface.
This stack is hidden until the user logs in. The login button closes
the login window and then the problematic function is called to adjust
the content of the interface, so it will show what is appropriate to
the login data. If the script would ever arrive there, it would reveal
the hidden stack.

It worked before, but now it does it neighter in the development
environment, nor in the standalone version.

Any suggestions?

Terry