How to add Database Library to CGI engine?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Aug 3 17:49:34 EDT 2004

On Aug 3, 2004, at 4:11 PM, Jan Schenkel wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> The last published Revolution cgi-engines can be found
> at :
> <ftp://ftp.runrev.com/pub/revolution/downloads/engines/2.0/cgi>
>
> These should support revdb calls ; the only tricky
> part may be that you'll have to copy the database
> drivers from a full Linux distribution, and use the
> revSetDatabaseDriverPath command to point to the right
> location.
>
> Hope this helped,
>
> Jan Schenkel.

auhahahuahuahuhuahuahu Thank Jan, but in the last 24h I created (with
lots of help from Trevor) a php DB conduit, protocol and xml
transportation for my stacks.... It's almost a Database Query Builder
replacement by now, in couple days it will be... uhahuahahau damn that
handler... I never knew I needed to set something up besides my
externals prop.

Thanks Jan
Andre

--