Advise on enterprize application.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Aug 2 18:46:38 EDT 2004

At 19:08 02/08/2004 -0300, Andre Garzia wrote:

>Mark,
>
>Thanks! Already on that path! I just need to know how to make that
>database library work in the mc engine... it's not there...

It kinda hurts to even suggest this, but .....

if you're using HTTP to send the query / get the response
and
if the server side is a simple CGI that receives an encoded version of the
SQL query
and
responds with the data returned from mySQL
then
I'd be tempted to use PHP/mySQL on the server (at least for Beta)

-- Alex.