FW: Question about command revGoURL

Old=?ISO-8859-2?B?+A==?=ich Peroutka operoutka at volny.cz
Mon Aug 2 13:41:45 EDT 2004

 Hi Judy,

thank you Judy for your respond and I try to explain what I'm doing. I want
to open HTML file that is located on my local Hard Drive. This file is
"myFile.htm". The absolute path to this my file is /Macintosh HD/Mac
temp/data/myFile.htm, this path contains 2 spaces in name of folders
"Macintosh HD" and "Mac temp".

Than if I write:

revGoURL myDataFolder & "myFile.htm"

 -- myDataFolder contains the path on local HardDrive (=/Macintosh HD/Mac
temp/data) to file "myFile.htm"
-- myFile.htm is file in folder data on local Hard Disk, that I want to open
in Internet Explorer (or other default browser).

After the Internet Explorer is open, one is looking for file with path:
Macintosh%20HD/Mac%20temp/data/myFile.htm. This path doesn't exist.

Sorry for my English, thanks

Oldrich