2 more questions about operations on text in fields

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Mon Aug 2 12:35:58 EDT 2004

OK, I've found a single solution for the 2 problems,
simply by using
    send "check_my_field" to me in 0.1 seconds

and starting to check the content of the fld as soon as it
gets the focus, and stopping when that fld looses focus...

It works, but I was wondering if there was any more
elegant (less "brute force") solution...

JB