Saving and Talking

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Mon Aug 2 04:04:46 EDT 2004

Hi Greg,

>I can get the Distribution Builder to build a standalone that will save
>changes (button names).

>I can get the Distribution Builder to build a standalone that will
>speak the button name.

>BUT not in the same build.

I guess the stack you are saving does not know that it needs to use the
revspeak external. Try having the script that does the speak in the
standalones mainstack and call that script from the stack you are saving.

e.G. declare a global or custom prop  that holds the text to be spoken and
speak that global / custom prop from the main stack.

Hope that helps,

Malte