Pamela crisis probable resolution

pkc pkc at mac.com
Mon Aug 2 01:23:11 EDT 2004

Many thanks to Ken Ray, whose discovery of the corrupt substack I
just saw.  Too bad, my favorite stack, and one that I use in the OS X
build of this application to do all my own editing of course files!
But, if that is the villain, it is the villain.  I will indeed build
it from scratch.  Many, many thanks for everybody's efforts.

I will leave the stack on my iDisk in case others want to view it for
scientific purposes.  I would really like to know, whenever anybody
else knows, what it is that makes this stack corrupt!