Saving and Talking

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Sun Aug 1 20:59:06 EDT 2004

Hi All

I am having trouble getting a standalone to do both these functions in
the same app. What I want to do is allow the user to alter button
names. The name of the button can then be used to speak the word. This
works fine as a stack.

I can get the Distribution Builder to build a standalone that will save
changes (button names).

I can get the Distribution Builder to build a standalone that will
speak the button name.

BUT not in the same build.

I have tried combinations of settings, but don't seem to be able to get
the standalone to be able to save changes and be able to use the
revspeak function. Any thoughts?

I am using Rev 2.0.

cheers

Greg