Rev Web Solutions?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Aug 1 15:21:04 EDT 2004

On Aug 1, 2004, at 2:58 PM, Mike Doub wrote:

> I just thought that I would chime in a positive note about Andre
> Garzia's work.  I am using Andre's httpd and have created a web site
> that goes off and queries a SQL Server database thru ODBC and renders
> the data back in a format optimized for handheld devices (ie my
> blackberry)  I have not had any problems at all, but it is not a
> terrible high traffic site.  I have a variety of people accessing my
> site and no one has mentioned any denial of service issues.
>
> I am looking forward to the next release of Andre's code to see how it
> has evolved.  My next step is to add forms capability and make my
> queries to the database more dynamic.
>
> I want that thank Andre for making this available, it was a big help
> and allowed me to solve a real problem I was having.
>
> -= Mike

Mike,

just for your pleasure, I put the version I demoed at the Revolution
Masters Sumit available at http://public.soapdog.org, I think that
version has all the templating utilities and the XML-RPC part, that's
not the new from scratch version I am making but should be eons from
that simple httpd.rev I think you're working with. The package is
ServerWorkz RC2 2.zip I don't know the difference between that version
and the one I usually left running here on the list... So be happy with
some not too new code, but better code indeed!

Also, if you could send me some shots of your app running and maybe a
digital photo of your blackberry it would be fun! I am making some
testimonials and case studies pages, That would be a killer case study
for that's what I target the project!!!

Thanks for your cumpliments! :D That's what make us going!

Cheers
Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL