Error 0,0 in Windows Standalone

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Aug 1 04:08:50 EDT 2004

Have you tried compiling it on a Windows machine? If you don't have a
license, perhaps you can post your stack to a server and we can try
compiling it for you?

Also, when creating a new standalone, make sure and do the following:

Create a brand new folder first.
Save your standalone to the brand new folder.

There was a bug in the standalone builder on 2.2 which wouldn't build
correctly if there was a folder or file name conflict.

And, I might add, try removing your Windows engine and have the
standalone builder automatically download it again.

best,

Chipp