Any COMPLETE database solutions for Rev? (& thanks to all of u)

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Apr 30 11:04:37 EDT 2004

Le 30 avr. 04, à 16:23, JKValdez a écrit :

> Any feedback is most welcome. TIA!
>
> (OT - I'm curious if any of you are using Rev on Suse linux. I'm
> experiencing problems in the IDE where windows & palettes disappear &
> the script editor cannot be evoked. Just curious.)

Hi JK,

Suse 8.2 Pro x86 servers and dev laptops, KDE 3.1.1 under XFree and
console-mode sockets driven events, MC 2.5 and Rev 2.1.2, all parts of
those configs very friendly here :)

Be just carefull about the KDE clipboard / MC / Rev script editors
incompatibilities. To have the script editors OK, the KDE clipboard,
and probably, too, the Gnome one, need, imperativelly, to be turned
off.

Bests,

--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

psahores+ at +easynet.fr

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:      +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:    +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:      +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"