blank lines in CPs

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Thu Apr 29 08:56:01 EDT 2004

Hi Rdney,

I'm currently using 2.1.2 and I see this problem from time to time
myself. While it is particularly funky looking it doesn't seem to
effect the custom properties you create.  I imagine that this might
possibly be a issue under certain circumstances.  I use custom
properties a lot and I have never had any problems when the extra space
is present.  I just figure it is one of those things that is on the
list to fix.  Because it doesn't interfere with the execution of my
scripts I try to ignore it.

> I've noticed lately when examining custom properties of objects in the
> properties window that a blank line (like an untitled custom property)
> is appearing before the other properties.  Has anyone else noticed
> this?  I think this has started since 2.2
>
> Rodney
>
> --
> Rodney Tamblyn
> 44 Melville Street
> Dunedin
> New Zealand
> +64 3 4778606

Regards,

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
http://www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ --
version 1.0.5 available Now!