Demo Show Stopper - Save File Dialog

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Apr 26 12:13:45 EDT 2004

Dave,

I have this very same problem.  Here's what I do...  When I get the "Do you
want to save this Stack?" dialog, I simply click "Save" and move on.  It may
be a little annoying, but in my opinion, it's not worth spending over 12
hours on.  Revolution is an amazing product!  I certainly hope you don't
stop using it over something that can be solved by a single click.

-Dan