IDE Save File Dialog Weirdness

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 25 15:40:44 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I've been working on this one for over an hour and can't seem to find
out what is wrong. I have a number of Stacks all in seperate .rev
files. I do this from the dummy stack that just has the menu bar in
it, when a menu item is selected:

go to stack "full-path/Stack1.rev"

and in another place

go to stack "full-path/Stack2.rev"

Now, both Stack1.rev and Stack2.rev get displayed ok. They both have
close boxes. When I press the Close Box on Stack1.rev when running
from the IDE it displays the IDE "Do you want to save this stack?"
dialog, but it doesn't for Stack2.rev.

I've tried to spot the differences between them, but there doesn't
*seem* to be any real difference. They have similar controls on them
and similar scripts.

Any Idea of where to even start looking for this would be welcome.

Thanks a lot
Dave