Runrev cgi and Webhosting providers

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Apr 25 12:22:25 EDT 2004

Hi Trevor,

Be carefull about the issue of the MC/Rev engine that need to be used.
Read the Jacque's recommandations at
<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/> about this. I use for my own linux
servers both the stock MC 2.3.2 and MC 2.5
engines. Don't know witch issue runs fine in console-mode under MacOS X
or Win32.

Best, Pierre