Different size cards in same stack?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 10:13:57 EDT 2004

I could swear I saw this somewhere (?on this list?) recently but can
not find it in the dox or on the list.

I would like to have different size cards in the same stack.  Is this
possible?  How do I do it?

Also, I am trying to set up a palette substack to display a "wait while
proper size.  I have tried setting the size in the stack script for the
main stack (won't let me set it--gives can't do this error), in the
substack's openStack handler in stack script, in substacks OpenCard
handler in stack script and in card script--all to no avail.  How do I
do this?

Thanks.

Marian
PS is there a way to search the list archive other than simply looking
through subject headers--i.e. is there a search engine for the list?