Metal

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 21 10:14:13 EDT 2004

Yes it is associated with OSX only. Since REV uses the OS Look and Feel
then it would not be possible to have it system wide in Windows.
BUT, you could fake it for a little more over head in your stacks on
windows.
I have faked an XP environment before REV supported it and used that in
OSX and XP for consistency.
FWIW

HTH
TOM