Dialog Box in the Center of the Screen . . .

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 19 22:27:47 EDT 2004

I have a narrow (180 pixels) "Palette" style stack on the extreme left
edge of the screen from which I call up an "answer" dialog box.  On the
Mac (OS X) this dialog box is centered on the screen, but in the
Windows environment this dialog box is centered on the "Palette" stack
and is therefore partially offscreen.  How can I make this dialog box
appear in the center of the screen on the Windows platform?

TIA, Roger