answer file vs. building a path manually

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Apr 16 11:06:37 EDT 2004

Tim,

This is the "long file name" bug that was in 2.2 in its first release.
Tuviah Snyder (the primary engineer at RunRev) has theoretically posted a
fix for this as a "new" 2.2. If you download the latest version, it *should*
fix it. Please let the list know if it doesn't.

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com