The seconds problem

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Apr 15 19:48:51 EDT 2004

The problem here is with the first convert. It assumes the original
date is in US format. This doesn't matter the first time as day & month
are both 1, but the second time through the loop, it looks like you
have day 1, month 2. Thereafter things gets really messed up as it
keeps switching back & forth between formats. The solution is to change
the first convert command to say:
   convert aDate from short system date to dateItems
or before you start the loop, set the useSystemDate to true.

Cheers,
Sarah