Close box in Windows XP

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Apr 12 23:08:35 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,
Thanks for replying.
> I'm just getting back into town after a couple of days away and
> working my way through a stack of emails that have come in during my
> absence, so I'm replying directly to this instead of going to the
> list. Can you possibly open the stack window modally? That gets rid of
> the close box.
No, it has to be topLevel :-(

> Also, I just did a test and set the controls of a stack from the
> Property Inspector to "title" and it did the same thing. Do you need
> to have the minimize and maximize buttons available?
Yes, the window covers a lot of the screen, and it will most likely be
running while other apps are being used, so I want to be able to
minimize.

In the end, I have decided to leave the close box, but treat it as if
the user had decided to quit completely.

Cheers,
Sarah