Opening a window on Windows?

Ian Wood ian at azurevision.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 16:15:11 EDT 2004

Sorry, I didn't make it clear enough- I want Windows to open a window
showing the files on the hard drive, the equivalent of a Finder window
on Mac OS.  That way the user can manually do things with the files
afterwards.

The app makes video sequences from QTVR panoramas.  If Rev could turn
still image sequences into video files opening a 'system' window
wouldn't be necessary, but as it is everything goes through QuickTime
Pro afterwards.  As it is an app for QTVR panorama producers they all
have a copy of QT Pro :-)

http://www.azurevision.co.uk/qtvr2mov/

Ian Wood