stackFiles BUG?

Kevin nnoydb at excite.com
Fri Apr 9 13:49:52 EDT 2004

In version 2.2 using the Property Inspector if you select Stack File in the drop down and set a stack file the format of the "stackFiles" property will be what I listed in the previous email.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-
Disclaimer:

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.

 The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them
is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of
the reader
 is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.
(A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the
scope of this article.)