saving within a standalone?

Eric Engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 18:52:06 EDT 2004

The metacard engine on windows would not allow a standalone to be modified and
saved (for reasons I've never really understood). Anyway, I expect this is the
case for revolution as well. In MC I would export the data as RTF. But again,
the issue is popping up. I'm hoping that someday Rev will allow a standalone's
contents to be changed by the user. I hope I'm wrong, correct me if I am. I've
got a workaround strategy but would rather the end user had more dynamic
control of the standalone. Ideas?