Multiple Language Support?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Apr 3 13:13:34 EST 2004

Hi All,

>Actually, I believe this is the correct address:
>
>   http://www.oenolog.net/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm

I actually came to start to use this, but when I click on the above
link, I now get a "Specified Server Could Not Be Found" dialog
although I downloaded it ok before. Could someone let me know the
correct URL please.

Also I'm not really sure what I should be downloading, I would like
an example of an App/Stack that has some controls and text in it that
is dymanically setup into the correct language depending on a
Preference Setting. Could someone point me to this?

Many Thanks
Dave