OT Mac hack to span multiple monitors on iBook...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Apr 2 02:00:26 EST 2004

Thanks Scott..

Just found it and posted it before reading your email. You should know
it's working!

BTW, do you use it?

One other thing, I just purchased a USB Apple Kbd for my iBook (getting
ready to do some serious OSX conversions) and must say the Apple
keyboard, while expensive, is a marvelous thing to type on. Great key
response (much like the iBook). I've got a pretty nice Sony laptop and
the keyboard is not near as nice (though it *does* have a DEL key;-).

Also, one thing I like about the Mac kbd is the standard 19mm (.75 in)
centers. Many laptops make the keys smaller so they put more keys in
less space.

best,

Chipp