Redeye removal, cropping, marching ants and maximum image size.

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Apr 2 18:38:44 EST 2004

On Friday, April 2, 2004, at 04:07 PM, Rodney Tamblyn wrote:

>> 3) In Photoshop, MacPaint, even the RR IDE, when you select a
>> rectangle it shows "marching ants" around the selection.  Is there
>> any way to get this effect in RR?  Is there a "marching ants" command
>> I'm overlooking?
>>
> May not be exactly what you are look for but you could try dynamically
> setting the "dashes" property of a graphic.

That's what I was thinking of when I mentioned the pattern.  I didn't
see dashes on the property inspector and suspected I had dreamed it.
IIRC, the "ants" will walk from upper left to lower right and not in a
circle.  I think the background is not transparent, either.  This might
take some experimenting.

Dar Scott