Retrolution 4 Released

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Thu Apr 1 14:30:08 EST 2004

On Thu Apr 1. Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com wrote:

> 4, please find the press release below.
>
> (snip)
>
> *Sinclair ZX80, ZX81, Spectrum support to follow shortly.

This is outrageous! The Sinclair Spectrum was the far better machine
compared with the Commodore 64 (?). Unfortunately it tended to collapse
due to overheating problems. I can see it from here, sitting there on
the top shelf, and waiting to be  transferred to our computer museum.
The 64 aand ZX80 are already there.

What Retrolution should address in its next version of "Retrolution 5",
are the features of "HyperPad" (Brightbill & Roberts), the first
Hypercard clone ever and for the DOS-world and IBM 8088 machines. There
were some features that even today are still lacking in Metacard and
Revolution.

Cheers,

Wilhelm Sanke