News: Retrolution 4 Released

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Thu Apr 1 12:05:58 EST 2004

OUTSTANDING!!!!

The Sinclair Z80 is out of the box, plugged in, TV attached, memory block
attached, cassette recorder ready but....

I'd like to DL but the DL size is more than I can fit on a 30 min.
cassette... Any ideas? If I remember the 45 min cassettes have fidelity
problems...

The reel-to-reel format doesn't help me as my storage device is cassette
based. Should I split the r/r tape to fit?

Let me know... I can hardly wait to get back to real programming...

Jim