Saving encrypted customProperties outside the app?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Sep 30 09:43:01 EDT 2003

>What if externals were simplified to be as easy to use as native calls?

Richard, et al:

I guess I would find it difficult to complain too loudly IF that were
the case AND the externals provided noticeable performance
enhancements.

In general, my vision for libIPC, revBlowfish, SDB, & other output
from the revolution_ipc group, is for a package that that installs
seamlessly on all platforms with no differences except the runtime
engine.

Rob Cozens, Co Moderator
revolution_ipc group