Cursor: inverted colors

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Tue Sep 30 02:24:01 EDT 2003

Tamee,

Im working on a tool to make cursors behave as they should but it is
definitely not "built-in"...
Transparencies work fine for imports but when you use these pictures as a
cursor transparencies
are definitely not imported correctly and all you get is an ugly picture
with
the wrong imagemask. There is also very little info in the help...

Im testing a tool to make mask or alpha data work but after a few crashes
I kind of left it for a rainy weekend day or a sleepless night...

Can you use color pictures for cursors?
Why isn't the transparency carried through?
Should you use either alpha or mask data to make it work?

Anyone's answer is welcome... If you want to help finish my cursor tool
let me know...
Xavier Bury
TNS NT LAN Server
ext 6465