Problem with copy paste anyone?

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Mon Sep 29 10:21:01 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Is it me or NT that doesn't copy everything through?

In NT4 and NT5 (W2K), from c code copy-pasted directly from IExplorer to a
field in MC or RR, all the semicolumns and brackets are gone.

Sometimes the clipboard seems stuck on your last copy job in MC/RR...
Naturally any other program copy pastes as it should...

Thanks for any input... Im nut sure this is a bugzilla report to come yet...

Secondary question, how do you know if your bug in bugzilla is
"Aknowledged"? I didn't see a thing about it...

cheers
Xavier