Printing Checkboxes

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sat Sep 27 13:24:00 EDT 2003

On Saturday, September 27, 2003, at 11:59  AM, HangTime wrote:

> The docs suggest taking a snapshot of the window, printing, and then
> deleting the snapshot, or (as Alex suggested) turn on Mac OS emulated
> look and feel instead of appearance manager.

Thanks- where in the docs does it say that?

Unfortunately the screenshot method won't work if one is scaling the
printout- say scaling window (card) width to paper width as I am doing.

I guess it's kind of a luxury to be able to print cards and stacks and
have real print job (text gets sent as text- images get sent as images)
which is what Rev does.

Screenshots are a good alternative in some cases.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com