CGI-engine for Windows

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 06:03:02 EDT 2003

--- Tuviah Snyder <tuviah at runrev.com> wrote:
> > but every time I try to use revolution.exe to
> >connect to mySQL on the same machine, I get the
> error
> >"revdberr,invalid database type" ; I've tried to
> copy
> >the libmysql.dll and even the entire
> database_drivers
> >dir into the same dir, but it didn't help.
> Move the actual database driver dbmysql.dll into the
> same directory or make
> sure that revdb_setdriverpath is set correctly.

Thanks for the info ; copied dbmysql.dll into the same
dir, an it worked great :-)
I tried revSetDatabaseDriversPath in my tests, but I
must have gotten something wrong in the path because
it wouldn't work, so I didn't pursue it.
I tried it again just now, and that worked too :-)

At any rate, this is good news for the project we're
bidding on.

Jan Schenkel.

=====