MCsocket...application error

Steve Ralston sralston at dyton.com
Wed Sep 24 13:28:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm working on an internet-connected app that looks for files on my
server. When I fire up the .rev file I'm working in, I've started
getting an error message. The error window title is
"MCsocket:Revolution.exe - Application Error". The body of the error is
"The instruction at "0x00499068" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The
memory could not be "read". Click onOK to terminate the program. Click
on CANCEL to debug the program."

So with this happening, I can't open my .rev file to modify the code!
Any way to I can get back into my code?

Thanks!

Steve Ralston