Working with grouped text

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Tue Sep 23 18:13:01 EDT 2003

Dan,

Check out the linkClicked message and the linkText property.  I think those
may help.  You use the linkText property to "attach" a certain string (in
this case it could be the number you want) to a link.  Then the parameter of
the linkClicked message will contain whatever that string is.

If you're using external text files and want to set the linkText in the
file, setup your links like you would in an html file and set the href
attribute to the string you want.

Hope that helps.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development