Breakpoint problem - how to get out of it?

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 12:35:00 EDT 2003

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:41:07 +0200, Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be> wrote:

>If you have problem with breakpoints, try this :
>

>open your stack from the message box :
>
>answer file "choose your stack"
>lock messages
>go stack it
>
>then type
>set the cRevGeneral["debugObjects"] of this stack to empty
>

>I had a problem with a breakpoint I couldn't remove.
>i resolved it so and now it's OK

Yves, thanks. This may have worked (too late to go back and find out
now I think), but I only got into this mess because RR2.1 crashed
every time I tried to open the file, which seems to suggest the
problem was bigger than just a breakpoint that wouldn't go away. See
Bugzilla bug  #639: "Corrupt breakPoint information in 2.0.1->crash
in 2.1"

Anyway I will keep your trick for future reference.

Graham