Re; Please make it plain

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 12:40:00 EDT 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:48:50 +0200, "MisterX" <x at monsieurx.com> wrote:

[...]
>5 - But worse must be nagging everyone in this list about this problem - why
>dont you send me a private message?

Because your message was just one example - what happens is that
every few weeks Heather or someone like me makes the request to keep
it plain, and people do for a time and then there's backsliding...

Anyway I didn't mean it as a personal insult and I apologise
unreservedly if it came across that way - I guess I thought most
people have a 'plain text' option, but I guess I was wrong. But those
that do, please use it!