Lobbying for Votes for my Bugs!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 18 20:44:00 EDT 2003

On 9/18/03 6:27 PM, Igor Couto wrote:

> This message is an open invitation to others, to come and cast votes
> for some of my Bug Reports.

I hope this list doesn't become a lobbying platform. On the other hand,
as long as we're talking about it:

> Finally, an open request to all, to vote for the following ENHANCEMENTS
> to be added quickly to the list of Rev features:

I would suggest that people not give any votes to enhancement requests.
I see far too many serious bugs in Revolution that need to be addressed
immediately. I would be much happier if the engine got stable first and
the enhancements happened later.

If this product is to succeed, it has to stop crashing and all its
currently defined behaviors have to work correctly. That should come
first. Forget the enhancements for a while.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com