Standalone File Size

Eric Frericks efrericks at imaginatics.com
Fri Sep 12 11:20:01 EDT 2003

 When creating your stub projector use the Shockwave option. Then when
protecting your .dir files use the convert to shockwave files there as well.
You will have to include Dirapi.dll, Iml32.dll,   msvcrt.dll, Proj.dll dlls
and the SWADCmpr.x32 xtra. I have only tested this on windows, so Im not
sure about mac. This saves a little space. You can find more by doing a
search on quick start projectors.