Print with dialog?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Sep 11 21:53:00 EDT 2003

> Thanks, Jan.  I tried what you suggested (I think):
>
> on mouseup
> 	answer printer
> 	open printing with dialog
> 	print card into 36,36,550,610
> end mouseup
>
> The first time I got both dialogs:
> paper size
> # number of copies
>
> But then, nothing printed.
>
> Subsequent clicks of the same button got me dialog 1, paper size, then
> no second dialog, and still nothing sent to printer.
>
> I just don't get the printing deal with Rev.  It's got to be easier
> than this.

Hi Mark,

If you use "open printing", then the "print card" statement(s) just
queue all the cards you want to print, until you use "close printing"
to tell them to go ahead. This enables you to print multiple cards at a
time, but is perhaps less than intuitive :-)

Anyway, just add a line to your script, after print card... saying
"close printing" and all will be well.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au