Chunk Expressions (see if my solutions is bad)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Sep 12 01:23:00 EDT 2003

On 9/12/03 12:46 AM, Stephen Quinn Barncard wrote:

> I don't see why 'seeing' ascii 11 is bad anyway, it helps
> troubleshooting. It's not meant to be displayed, just a way to
> substitute returns....

A little off the subject, but still related: my most favorite invisible
delimiter is ascii 8, which is the delete character. It is impossible to
type on a keyboard, so you are guaranteed to have a unique delimiter if
you use that when munging text. My second favorite untypeable delimiter
is ascii 3, the Enter key. I often use these two when writing
export/import scripts.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com