Valentina on Mac OS 9

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Thu Sep 11 14:12:00 EDT 2003

Is anyone using this successfully?  I know this is kind of duplicated, but
no one has responded and I'm running out of things to try.

I open the VXCMD and my stack in ResEdit.  I copy the resources from the
VXCMD to my stack, then save my stack and close it.  Then I open my stack in
Rev and get an error message saying "Error in function handler" with "Hint:
Valentina".  So something is not connecting right.  Is there something else
that needs to be done?  The Valentina docs say to copy the CODE resource to
the stack and place the shared library in the Rev folder or in the
Extensions folder.  But there is no CODE resource file, only the VXCMD.  Are
they the same thing?  If so, why is it referring to two different files?
Maybe I just need to contact Valentina Tech Support?

Using Rev 2.1 on Mac OS 9.2.  Thanks

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally