'grabber' icon

Chris Condit ccondit at geo.umass.edu
Thu Sep 11 07:36:15 EDT 2003

Hi Revolutionaries:

Does anyone have an icon for  a 'grabber'tool - essentially an closed
hand used for dragging the scroll of a stack?  I don't see one in the
standard metacard or revolution icons, and need one to show the user
that when they depress the command (or control key) the group will
scroll.

And how does one make such icons?  If I make a bitmapped (gif) icon,
the background is always showing, and I would like to have the tool
show without a background.

TIA

--
Dr. Christopher D. Condit,  Associate Prof.,  Dept. of Geosciences
Univ. Massachusetts,  611 North Pleasant St., Amherst, MA, 01003-9297