Rev IDE crashing

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Tue Sep 9 11:33:01 EDT 2003

On Dienstag, Sep 9, 2003, at 16:51 Europe/Vienna, Chris Sheffield wrote:

> It's not really so much that I can't open it without locking messages,
> it's
> just that's what I do when I want to make changes to that stack.  That
> stack
> depends upon the first one.  "RNLogin" is just that, a stack for the
> user to
> log in.  Certain initialization takes place there: connecting to a
> database,
> initialization of some global variables, etc.  Without that, the
> "RNStories"
> stack will not run correctly.

I had a similar problem with "go in the window of this stack" some rev
version before. But there was another thing which made rev crash.
Check in the prefs: Files&Memory: if destroy stack is flase, when
closing last stack in file
I had checked: Close this file.. if you have checked this too, try to
set it back to default (1): dont close this file.

Maybe this helps...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539