dynamic menus

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 13:20:01 EDT 2003

Hello, anyone have a tutorial or something describing creating dynamic
menus?

Basically what I am doing is creating a playlist for an MP3 player. I
am opening an external text file that contains the song info . I am
turning this info into an array in revolution and want to loop through
and print it to the stack each as a clickable text , or a button.??

any ideas

Parse the title and path into two line-matched variables, or use an array.
Set the text of btn "PlayList" to tVarTitles, then On menuPick which, get the
menuHistory of me, play line it of tVarSourcePaths.

Just an idea.

/H
Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning Company
Consultant Programming & Software Solutions
Fax/Voice: +44 (0)1483.27 87 27
Email: mailto:h at flexibleLearning.com
Web: www.flexibleLearning.com